Show All Answers

1. How do I receive assistance from the Mills County Veterans Affairs office?
2. How do I receive a copy of my DD 214/discharge paperwork, service records, and/or medals?
3. What is the process to have “Veteran” put on my driver’s license or to order veteran plates?
4. How do I apply for the Military Property Tax Exemption? What is I am 100% disabled?
5. What makes a veteran eligible for the Veterans Affairs (VA) Hospital or the CBOCs?